Consultancy for asset managers
‘MAXIMISING THE OPPORTUNITY’
- Helping fund managers assemble and articulate roadshow presentations
- A unique selector and sales view of material and delivery
Manager presentation and strategy deep dive workshops
- 360° assessment of astrategy, from top-management perspective to peer-group comparison
- On-site visits, full in-depth analysis and product documentation review
Manager selection for white-labelled products
- Leverage existing strengths, sales team and product structure
- Helping to find appropriate international partners, with similar values and approach, in order to complete a product offering
Consultancy for private banks and family offices
‘ASSESSING CLIENT SUITABILITY’
Outsourced manager/fund selection
- A-Z examination of current fund offerings in client portfolios – from checking existing documentation, verifying suitability and where necessary doing onsite due diligence visits
- The aim is not to provide lists of funds, but assess strategies currently used and to suggest suitable value-added changes
Single asset or multi-asset class research
- Expertise across all investment asset classes
Proprietary quantitative and qualitative process
- Anglo-Swiss has many years of fund selection experience, utilising quantitative analysis to add value to its proven high-quality qualitative research capability
Consultancy and development for global pension markets
‘ACHIEVING AMBITIOUS OBJECTIVES’
Dedicated manager research for pensions
- Extensive experience in manager research for institutional investors – such as in the Dutch pension fund industry – enables Anglo-Swiss to provide valueadded manager selection for the pensions market
Match outstanding strategies to pension managers
- Anglo-Swiss partners have a strong track record of matching appropriate managers for pension funds and can partner with boutiques and specialist asset managers
- This approach aligns interests right down the value chain, meeting the objectives of institutional clients
Development for asset managers within Europe
‘CAPITALISING ON GROWTH’
Open access to European banking, family office and pensions markets
- European markets are often complicated and expensive to enter, but Anglo-Swiss’ development expertise can help managers make an impact in this crucial market.
Selected managers/funds (1)
- Applying a rigorous selection criteria, Anglo-Swiss will only distribute a limited number of managers to its European network.
Targeted reach (1)
- Instead of complex and costly retail distribution, Anglo-Swiss targets high-level clientele, where product requirements are strongly established.
(1) Anglo-Swiss Advisors joined FINOS (www.finos.ch) for the Ombusman service. Philip Goldsmith and Laurent Auchlin are member of the Swiss Register of Advisors of ARIF (www.arif.ch).
Availability as Non-Executive Directors
‘BRINGING INDEPENDENT VALUES’
Broad market knowledge
- Boards can benefit from our Partner many years of experience working at senior Executive levels in Banks, Asset Managers and Wealth Managers as well as Fund Structures
Experience and recent academic background
- An Anglo-Swiss Partner participated in 2018 in a dedicated academic course for Non-Executive Directors, ACAD (Académie des Administrateurs, www.acad.ch )
Current NED positions
- An Anglo-Swiss Partner is currently a member of the board of directors of a Swiss SICAV with multiple Sub-Funds. The SICAV was setup by a meaningful family office in Switzerland.
- An Anglo-Swiss Partner is currently a board member of an Investment research Think-Tank.